Thursday, August 23, 2012

Long Awaited Update

I have been away from my blog for a long time. I apologize! For awhile in my life it was pretty much a bor-fest. We had plans to go to some exciting places but things kept coming up and we had to change those plans. :/ Bummer, believe me I know.
So that made it very difficult for me to blog about anything...
BUT
I have tons of new things now. :) So over the next few days you will have some special reads coming.

Things you can expect to see:

1. A cool hair tutorial. Curling your hair with a straightener. Yeah. Curling. Its happened. 
2. A nail tutorial. A popular one going around. Its outta this world. ;)
3. Just this week we got a new addition to the family. An adorable little black n white kitten. :)

Since I actually have things to post finally, I cant wait! Ever since we got her i've been taking pictures like crazy. So please excuse the excessive kitty photography. 

So stay tuned!! :D

Nikki P 

No comments: