Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Cookie in a Cup

You ever want cookies but don't really want to take all the time to make a whole batch? The mixing, the waiting...time consuming. I've found a solution! I'll show you how to make a Cookie in a Cup just for you.


The Ingredients.
-1 Tbsp melted butter
-1 Tbsp sugar
-1 Tbsp brown sugar
-3 drops vanilla
-1 egg yolk
-pinch of salt
-1/4 cup flour
-2 Tbsp chocolate chips
-Oh and of course a microwave safe mug. :)



You add them all together in the mug and it should look like same ol' cookie dough. Yum right? 


Microwave for 40 to 60 seconds.
Yes, I meant to say seconds. It only takes that long. Crazy I know. 

In the end it looks like this. Delicious!



Now, its SUPPOSED to have chocolate chips...but I didnt have any on hand. lol
I believe it would have looks tons better. (and tasted even sweeter!)

Now grab a glass of milk and watch The Vow with you very own deep dish cookie for one. 

Enjoy!
;)
Nikki P





No comments: