Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pizza Rolls

This recipe I found a while ago is amazing! At first, my husband made these for a going away party and i was  skeptical at first. But as they were baking, Ohmygod! The smell was intoxicating! I tried it right away. Wow it was DELICIOUS! Im telling you. Make these homemade pizza rolls. You wont be sorry.
Here is the recipe. :)
What you'll need:

  • Pillsbury crescent rolls 
  • 4 string cheese
  • 40 slices pepperoni
  • Garlic powder 
  • Marinara for dipping





So you got your ingredients. You are preheating your oven at 375.  Now what?

Roll out your triangles and add 5 slices of pepperoni to each. 
Add half a string cheese.
  Roll em up!!
Pinch in the ends like this so the cheese doesn't come completely out!
I then sprinkled garlic powder on them just for some kick. ;)
Now stick em in the oven for the required time for regular crescent rolls. (10-12 min)  
After the smell gets to you, they should be just about done.

This is how it should look when they are out.. YUM! lightly golden. Mmmm

Slap the babies on a plate with some warm marinara and you got a delicious lunch. 

I had them just today. YUMMM. 
Its one of my all time favorites. And you know, I bet instead of pizza ingredients, you can add ham and cheese or make it a philly cheese steak. Hmm the possibilities. :)

Go ahead and try them. In fact, I dare ya. You wont be disappointed. 
Have a wonderful day!! 

Nikki P






No comments: