Saturday, June 23, 2012

30 Day Nail Challenge. Day 22: Inspired by a Song

So many songs to choose from. Wow this was a mission. 
My husband was helping me out by going through his music collection. 
Which wouldnt be bad if his collection didnt consist of a billion artists!
We listened to a few songs to get our creative minds flowin'. 
Some old songs, some new, some well known, some not, ones i didnt even know. 
After we listened to a bunch, (with the occasional sing-a-long) he threw out the splatter idea.
GREAT!! 
So sticking with splatter, we sifted through song after song and i was trying to decide between
3. We brainstormed and imagined designs a bit and i chose one. :)

Can you guess which song by just my nails???




If not Here is the video to the song. :D


 


Ever since I played it and did my nails for it, its been in my head. 
UGH! Dontcha hate it when that happens?!?


Now tomorrow will be a hard choice to make.
Nails inspired by a MOVIE. 
Oh jeez...the list goes on and on for the possibilities i could do.
Stay tuned!
Nikki P


No comments: