Saturday, June 2, 2012

Friday's Letters.


Dear Weekend, thank you for all the Brian filled days you give me to party and play video games. Dear Dunkin' Donuts, thank you for all your wonderful, delicious, donuts that you make to fulfill my inner fat kid. Dear Brian, thank you for putting up with my nail obsession lately. and for killing the spiders I freak out over. (ugh) Dear Pinterest, thank you for giving me so much inspiration to do a bunch of crafts and food recipes, even when im too lazy to actually do them. Dear Husband again, thank you for getting me expensive running shoes so i can attempt to get into shape again. Muah Dear RedditLaqueristas, thanks so very much for making me obsessed with painting my nails. Over and over again. Thanks, Thanks a lot. -.-
Happy Weekend everyone!!
Nikki P

No comments: