This is the mani i did last night! I love it! And with only 4-5 colors. Ha Ha. I used Kleancolor's fusia I'll happily show you how to do this in 3...2...1...
1. put your base coat on all nails but your ring finger. that one will be white.
2. I then added a little sparkle to my pink.
3. White french tips are next.
4. Give all the white zebra stripes.
5. Take your base coat's color and give your ring finger a pretty little heart.
6. Line the white tips and the heart with shiny silver.
Enjoy your beautiful fierce zebra nails!
Check back for another mani. I'll try to get one up soon!
Until next time...