Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Vodka Gummy Bears!

I'll cut right to the chase. I made delicious vodka gummy bears. :) Yeah i did. They aren't gone yet, I'm just waiting for a good time. like a party or something. lol But i can tell that they will be damn good.

****HOW I MADE THEM****

You'll need: 
Vodka
Gummy bears
Container with a tight seal. Not plastic.

You put the gummy bears in the container and add enough vodka to just cover the top.
The amount of vodka you use affects how potent the bears will be. It will soak all of it up. Seal it up and place it in the fridge. Leave it in there for a couple days. I did for about 3-4. 

The day after i looked at them and here is what they looked like...



I thought they were REALLY strong. Like take a small bite of an ear and you can taste it pretty well. 
So i decided to add some more flavor. Fruit Punch to the rescue!! 

Another day later. Here they are..


You can see how when i first laid them in the bowl i made sure to have them all flat on the bottom. but now they have jumped up on top of each other. lol I took one and tried it. Brian got a kick out of my reaction to it... It was like i was eating lemons. Ha Ha. Not sure why i had that reaction but boy was it strong still. But it had the fruity taste. More pleasant. :) 

You can see the difference before and after..


Amazing right?!?! 
I will hit you guys up once I try them out at a big event. :)
Much Love,
Nikki P


No comments: